Updated May 15: 17th State of Emergency Modification:
Golf courses may provide guests with golf carts, provided that carts are limited to one (1) rider OR from the same household only and the business ensures proper cleaning between customers. Score cards and pencils for each round of golf may be placed with the cart prior to its use and disposed of by the golfer after use.
Updated April 25: 13th State of Emergency Modification:
- All individuals must wear a face covering, except where doing so would inhibit that individual’s health or where the individual is under two years of age, when they are in an outdoor public area, including state parks and golf courses, if maintaining social distancing of six (6) feet between individuals of different households is impracticable.
Updated April 6: 10th State of Emergency Modification:
- Motorized Cart Rentals, Push Cart Rentals, Pencils, Scorecards and Snack Carts are prohibited
- Clubhouses and locker rooms must be closed. Bathrooms can stay open.
- Food Service must continue to comply with restaurant restrictions previously published
- Golf courses must monitor tee times and players to ensure adequate social distancing, and must raise flagsticks and holes to prevent players from touching cups
- Players are prohibited from accessing neighboring properties to retrieve stray balls.
Updated March 30 – Restrictions on Non-Delaware Residents
Per Governor Carney’s latest modification to Delaware’s State of Emergency, golf facilities are now open ONLY to Delaware residents. To read the full text of the Order, please click here.